Thursday, May 31, 2012

coming in loud and clear

One of these days I'm going to stab my EX in the eye with a pencil!

I truly despise that man. Not that he's much of a man.

He used to tell me that I ruined his life by getting pregnant with my older 2 girls. Really? Because I so got myself pregnant with no help from him at all, ( why? because apparently I am skilled like that)

The best thing I ever did for my children and my self is leave him.

He is the closest thing to evil that I have ever encountered.

He was physically, emotionally, sexually, and mentally abusive.

I admit that I was afraid to leave for a long time. Thought that I couldn't make it on my own. Thought that no decent man would ever want a woman with 2 children.

Then I met D.

I can honestly say that he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. He is truly my better half. My soul mate if you would.  And not only does he love and care for me, he loves my kids. And he takes damn good care of them.

They do not call their biological sperm donor Daddy. They call him Justin. D is Daddy to them.

And I love that man with my whole being.

But when Zombies over take the earth, I am so shooting my ex in the leg so that I can watch a mass of hungered Zombies feed off that worthless bastard.

In all honesty, he is such a vile creature, they will probably die from feeding off of him.  And that would be like killing two birds with one stone. Evil Ex dead .... check ...... Zombies gone.....check

Peace on Earth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment