Saturday, May 26, 2012

Phobia's and loves

We all have them,and I am no different from anyone else.

I have some regular ones, and some that are kinda cooky.

For one I am petrified of spiders. It doesn't matter the size, I will stand in one place and scream and shake till someone comes and saves me from the vicious arachnid. I can't seem to get the guts to kill them myself. I just know it will jump at me and chew my face off! Actually I'm kinda skittish of all things buggy.

Clowns!!! They are by far the most terrifying things ever invented. And super creepy. To this day I have NEVER watched It, been to a circus, or a rodeo. They just really give me the heebie jeebies.

Closed spaces. Case in point, I had to have a MRI the other day. They started to put me in the tube, and I lost it. Crying shaking, the whole 9 yards. They had to sedate me to get the damn thing done.

Driving. I know it sounds crazy, and I do drive myself when needed, but that does not mean that I have to like it. I just know that someone is going to hit and kill me, or worse kill my babies and I will be stuck here alone.

Death...... The whole unknown thing really bothers me. I truly believe in an other side, but sometimes these thoughts creep into my head, "what if I die, and there is nothing" then I will be stuck in a box till I don't know when in the dark.

Lastly, I am afraid of the dark. To this day I still sleep with a night light. But then again, who isn't afraid of what goes bump in the night?

I think I have matured a lot over the years, when I was younger I was afraid of all kinds of crazyness. Like old people , who is afraid of old people? Crossing the street, not sure what my deal with that was. And water, I was petrified of water, thankfully I out grew that one. You don't want to be all smelly as an adult!

Then there are things I love.

I love playing with my kids in the rain. And I adore a good thunder storm, the lightening is so pretty to watch, and I find the thunder quite soothing. The beach, who doesn't love a day playing in the sand? Traveling ( just as long as it doesn't include ME driving). Animals and babies , it's nice to be loved unconditionally by someone :) Finally getting a chance to read a good book, I can sit and read for hours and hours when given the chance. And of course, last but certainly not least, Johnny Depp!!!! Who doesn't love the fantastic Mr. Depp? Or Brett Michaels for that matter? And my most favorite thing to do? SLEEP, however once you have children tho whole sleeping hobby flys out the window.......

What's your phobia's and loves?



No comments:

Post a Comment