Tuesday, May 22, 2012

THIN BLOOD...... a book review

I was sent a book :)

Which is great because I love to read.

So about this book. It's titled "Thin Blood" and is written by Vicki Tyley.

I loved it! Once I picked it up, I had trouble putting it down.  I read the whole thing in 1 day!!!!  Granted I was up till 4am this morning reading and I am so tired now, but it was worth it.

I'm one of those people that if a book doesn't have me hooked within the first few lines.... I am so totally not going to read it.

Thin Blood had me from the very beginning. Lots of unexpected twist and turns, and had me guessing until the very end.

Wonderful characters!

It had everything I love in a good book. It was interesting, lots of twists, great climax, all in all I just loved it. In fact I may read it again!

Vicki Tyley, You my fave Aussie writer..... ROCK!!!!!!    

I can not wait to get my hands on more of your books, if they are anything like this one!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment