Thursday, May 31, 2012

Itsa book review

As a stay at home Mommy of 3 very active little girls, I don't get to go out much. So I tend to read a lot.


My most recent book I have finished is "Vanished" by Barbara Derksen.


I found this book quite entertaining. 

It had interesting and likable characters in it. A fantastic plot, 
and grabbed my attention from the very beginning. 
I guess you could call it a Christian Suspense novel.
Not one curse word or steamy sex scene in the whole book. 
Which I found quite refreshing. It seems to me a lot of other 
authors believe that in order
to keep their books interesting that they need to incorporate
 those into those books. But Ms. Derksen proved them all
 wrong with this one. I look forward to reading more of her
 books!

This is a MUST read!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment