Friday, June 1, 2012

Sleepless in...... Virginia

Ok, so I am running on NO sleep. 

I want to sleep, I just can't do it.

My eyes drift closed and then pop right back open.

I have a billion things running through my head.

Making my "To-Do" list in my head, and remembering things that I need to get at the grocery store tomorrow. 
I really don't want to go, but the children require food and can no longer live off of bread crumbs. That and I am out of coffee ( yeah, it's mostly the coffee thing sending me to the store)

I'm so tired I am getting stupid. Well not stupid, but more accident prone than usual ( and that's saying a lot)

Just in the past hour, I have walked into 3 walls, fell up the stairs, and over the baby gate. 

So now, here I am sitting at the computer, in a nice safe chair. I'm afraid to light a cigarette because I may end up engulfing myself in flames. 

This is also when I seem to do my plotting.

You know put people on my shit list. ( Just for when I finally snap and go on a murderous rampage through our great country) 

Or, just how I can successfully kidnap Johnny Depp and NEVER get caught.

Well my lovlies, I am going to medicate my self and pray to the night night fairy to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment