Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Summer Fun VS Summer from Hell

So the kiddo's get out of school in 2 days.

Which leaves me to trying to figure out what to do with them 24/7 for a whole Summer.

I wanted to make this the "Summer "o" Crafts", but honestly I'm not really all that creative.

I think there will be simple art's and craft's days. Where we will paint rocks for my garden, or make tye dye t-shirts.

I really need to get on pinterest to look for more ideas.

I'm sure there will be tons of pool days, and running around out side.

But the older 2 also seem to fight a lot ( as in non stop ) when they are around each other to much. So what am I supposed to do about that? And how am I supposed to find toddler friendly activities for Victoria while I am trying to try to keep Mackenzie and Breanna entertained?

I think a trip to Wal-Mart is in order. I need to stock up on glue, finger paints, construction paper, side walk chalk, and every other artsy thing I can kind for the kiddo's to keep entertained.

Does anyone have any ideas of fun things to do with the girls?

I am at a loss.

This is the first Summer in a long time that I will not get a break from them. The older 2's biological sperm donor used to get them for every other week during the Summer.

But that worthless piece of shit decided to call me yesterday and tell me that he can not get the girls at all over the Summer. Not even for weekend visitation. Really?!?! WTF!!!! I hate you and I hope you die. And I will be taking your sorry ass back to court.

Everything falls on me and Donald. Donald is not their father. He is their Daddy tho. So unlike my Ex piece of shit. Donald provides everything that the girls need or want!!!

Back to the topic at hand...... WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH 3 KIDS ALL SUMMER LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment