Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hello Wall


Yeah, anymore, I would get more of a reaction by talking to this here wall, then trying to say ANYTHING to my children. Now I just want to ram my head into said wall.

I just don't know what to do anymore. I stay stressed, and keep a migraine.

I'm to the point where I dread weekends because that means that I am stuck with them all day.  Honestly, I really do not like my kids right now. Yes, I do love them, but I truly do not like them.

The 2 year old I understand. She is a baby and is learning new things everyday.

The 9 year old. She is okay at times. And in general does what I ask her to. Even if I do have to ask her 5 billion times, it does eventually get done.

My 6 year old is the problem. She NEVER listens to me. Flies into rages over the smallest things. Tells me that she HATES me, wishes I were dead, and that she wishes I wasn't her Mom on a daily basis. She is getting violent toward her sisters. And I don't know what to do anymore. Nothing fazes her. Ground her to her bedroom, she doesn't care. Time out is just a big joke to her. And I can whip her all day long and just goes back to do the same thing she got in trouble for to begin with. We have tried reward charts and bribing her. NOTHING works.

I'm seriously at the end of my rope.

No comments:

Post a Comment