Sunday, August 12, 2012

Ray of Sunshine ( Sunshine Blogger Award)

^^^^ See that? Yep, I got me anodder award.

I must thank my wonderful pal Stacy over at stacy sews and schools. I just love her and her blog. She is so talented, ( just wish I could sew, maybe I could pay her to come to Virginia to teach me?, Nah, I'd just get distracted looking at pretty fabrics with her.).

So, much like all the other wonderful awards, there are rules to the award.

Here's Da Rulez Man!

1. If you are nominated , you must blog a post linking back to the person/blog nominating you.

2. Ya gotsa answer some questions....

3. Ya needa nominate at least 5 fellow ( not really fellows, gals too) bloggers , and link their blogs to your post... ( okay it's supposed to be 10, but I don't really know a lot of people)

4. You should comment on your nominees blogs to let them know about the reward that you have bestowed ( haha look at me using big words) upon them.


Q&A time my Loves!!!!

1. Who is your favorite philosopher? 

Hmmm that's a tough one. I's say Sylvia Brown. But she isn't really a philosopher. But in one of her books she has tenets that go with her religion and one has always stuck with me. "In faith be like the wind chimes. Hold steady, until faith, like the wind, moves you to joy". 


2.  What is your favorite number?

I love this one. For some odd reason it's the number 23. ( I have been 23 years old and holding for the past going on 8 years now, but thankfully I can still pass for age)


3.  What is your favorite animal?


I don't think I can choose just one, so I will go with category...  ANYTHING FLUFFY!!!!!!!!!!!

4. What are your Facebook and twitter URL's?

I don't use twitter (  I think it's kinda boring ), but my facebook is................. WTF was I thinking?


5. What is your favorite time of day?

Anything after 11am. I am soooo NOT a morning person

6. What was your favorite vacation?

When I was 13 and we went to Disney World ( but honestly Sea World was my favorite part. I love Manatee's !!!)


                                                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                                      Ain't they the cutest? I just LOVE them!!!!

7. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?

I am a total Mountain Dew addict!!! FYI my fave alcoholic drink is a mud slide!!!


8. What is your favorite physical activity?

Hmmmmm, I love Zumba!!!! ( I was so going to say something else, but I figured that I would keep this post G rated )

9. What is your favorite flower?

I love love love love Orchids and Lily's!!! 


10. What is your passion?

Not really sure I can just narrow this down to one.  I think my top one is my family and friends. I'm also quite fond of reading a good book and writing. Right now tho I am passionate about losing weight! ( BTW I just started those ACE diet pills that everyone is raving about..... I hope I see some results too)


And the Nominees are?!?!?!



No comments:

Post a Comment