Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Me an award?

Happy Dance Time!!!! 


I just want to thank my buddy over at graceful-disaster for nominating for my very first ever blog award. I did a little happy dance, and got all teary eyed. I feel I should make a speech thanking all the little people, so thank you little people. I'm almost speechless ( key word being almost). 




Here's da Rulez:


#1: Choose 5 up and coming blogs to pass the Liebster Blog award to. Each blog must have less then 200 followers.


#2: Show your thanks and appreciation to the blogger that gave you the award by linking back to them


#3. Share 5 random facts about yourself


#4: Post the award to your blog


And the Winnerz are:


1: olivia vannoy
2: deezydoesiteezy
3: Just keep swimming
4: cassandraz corner
5: Stacy sews and schools






Meinisms


1: Many moons ago I really wanted to write children's books. But then I realized I'm too lazy to actually write a whole book, and I tend to be easily distracted.


2: I'm a bit of a hermit. I love staying home. I don't do well in crowded placed. (It brings out my homicidal urges)


3: I love to read. There is something about getting sucked into another world away from your own reality that appeals to me.


4: I think I would make a fantastic serial killer


5: I have told people that I am 23 so much over the past 8 years , that it's sometimes hard fr me to remember my actual age lol. 


Please tale a minute to read my the blogs that I nominated. Thanks again for this awesome award graceful-disaster for noticing how awesomly awesome I am :)









4 comments:

  1. You are awesome!!! Thanks for giving me my first ever award!!
    From Cassandras Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
    StacySewsandSchools.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out my lovely acceptance speach http://cassandrazcorner.blogspot.com/2012/06/im-blushing-my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete