Thursday, June 14, 2012

I have never claimed to be a people person.

I have never been and never will be a people person.

Hence the reason I mainly stay at home with the Rugrats.

I do occasionally venture out into civilization. And as usual it reminds me why I am such a hermit. People never fail to piss me off.

Today for instance, I took my morning shower, put clothes on ( that weren't my usual uniform of pajama bottoms and a t-shirt), tossed some make-up on, got the kids all ready to go, and ventured off into the real world.

Today's mission? Opporation " WE NEED FOOD".

So I drove the 45 minutes to the nearest Walmart. ( only cussing out the slow elderly drivers in front of me twice ), unloaded my car load of Minions, and went about my wifely/ motherly duties.

As I was going about my business, I ran into an old classmate from high school. I hated this bitch back then ( surprisingly enough, those feelings hadn't changed) , but as she was going on and on and on ( all the while I'm thinking SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! ) , I noticed ( and I love this ) that little Miss Perfect has put on, oh say about 100 pounds. How great is that? I love seeing that shit and will never get tired of it. ( it's the main reason I go to reunions, well that and to make fun of people).

Thankfully, I didn't maim anyone today, and was real nice.

Gotta give a shout out to Karma, you truly are the bitch I dream about!!!!

XOXOXOXOX












No comments:

Post a Comment