Friday, June 8, 2012

Retiring

Yep that's right. Ya hurd me. I am retiring from this awful thing called adult hood. I QUIT! I gave it a shot and I haven't liked it not one little bit.

I want to go back to not having bills to pay ( Oh yeah, I don't pay the bills..... the Hubby does), I want to be able to sit around and play video games all day ( Crap, I do that to, but just on Facebook).   Ok, I don't want to get up early to make the kids breakfast (Ha , I got ya there. That is something I have to do). And cleaning, I don't want to clean anymore!

I wanna go to the mall and shop whenever I want to. Not have an early bed time because my kids get up at the crack of dawn.

I am taking applications to fill my current position in the house of Holt.

That way I can sleep all day, play with my kids, AND have someone else do all the grunt work!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. LOL!! If you find someone for cheap let me know! I wanna know if they have a friend.... ;)

    Stacy from Stacy Sews and Schools

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come with you??

    Thanks for the follow, following back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, everyone is welcome to retire with me. We will find our own private island to live on lol. Thanks

    ReplyDelete