Friday, April 27, 2012

An Ode to nipples............. kinda

I don't care who you are.

Nipples are sensitive.

They only real purpose of them is to help sustain life to babies.

So, my "N" zone is a no play zone.

Do not, bite, pinch, or pull hard on them. That shit hurts!!!

And if you dare come near me with nipple clamps......... you better freekin RUN!!!

I just don't understand people that use those. Are you a sucker for punishment? What kind of possible enjoyment can you get out of something biting into a tender piece of flesh?

I also learned my lesson about walking bra less to the bus stop with my kids in the freezing cold. Those lil nippies get all hard in the cold, then your t-shirt will rub against them the wrong way and send a shooting pain all through your boobs!!!

Efff That Shit.

Ok, I think I am done.............

No comments:

Post a Comment