Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Accident Prone?

I'm not going to sit here and lie. Well Maybe a little. I do believe that my house is out to get me.


Just this morning alone, I have ran into four walls, tripped over a rug ( which lead me to falling head first over the baby gate) , fell up the stairs not once , not twice, but three times, and I have stubbed my toe three times on my coffee table. 


And it's not just my house that is out to get me. My Hubby's damn cat is plotting my demise as well. On my way to the bathroom, she knocked the swiffer over in front of me ( which I didn't notice until I was falling face first toward a box of glass were ) . Thankfully I caught myself before the death by kitty could occur.


I have realized it takes a "special" kind of person to fall up stairs, and over imaginary steps in the house. An a "special" kind of person to run into walls that have been in the same place for years and years. I'm kinda like a Ninja in these skills I have required. 


I don't understand how I got such coordinated kids, when I fall and run into things on an everyday basis. 


I still need to get dressed, but I'm afraid of what will happen to me when I go to flat iron my hair. This is NOT going to be a good day. It's 11am, and I've only been up for 2 hours. Maybe I should go back to bed and hide until it is safe to come back out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment