Thursday, April 26, 2012

..................................................................................................

Not sure the point of this blog. So the title is a buncha dots.

I think , NOOO I know I want another baby!!!

Problem is?

The Hubs isn't so sure he want's one, but we all know that what I say goes!

Another problem?

Well I learned that the more children you have the more things migrate to where they shouldn't be.

I recently found out that I have a prolapsed bladder and uterus.

Upon hearing this wonderful news I had visions of walking down the street and my inards falling out. I know, I know this isn't very likely to happen. But I still can't help but picture it.

Well my wonderful Doc told me that we will not do any surgical repairs until I am done having babies. So yay for that.

Also I seem to have an ant epidemic in my house. I have no clue how to get rid of them. Anyone have any ideas?

Oh and hahaha I ( that's right me, all by myself) unclogged the kitchen sink.

I think this is enough rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment