Monday, April 9, 2012

What to do what to do

As I sit here on my ever expanding ass, I am making a "To-Do" list for the day.  The problem with this list...... I have no inclination to get up off my ass to do anything.

Maybe I can bribe the kids to do some of the house work. I really want to get my Spring cleaning done. And go through everyone's clothes and put the out grown clothes on the "Yard Sale" page on facebook.

But once again I have no motivation whatsoever.

Also. my house if FREEZING!!!! I can't work when it's cold. It's hot as fuck outside, but like the damn arctic  inside.  And my body hurts when it's cold.....

Plus I need to go to the dreaded grocery store. I have been putting it off for so long we have no food in the house.  ( I wonder how long it would take CPS to show up if I refuse to go and just feed the kids bread crumbs for a week ). So I suppose I must do the unthinkable.

Am I the only person that has cart rage in Walmart? I can't seem to keep my mouth shut. I mow people in my way over, and shout curse words at random strangers blocking my food!!  And try doing this with 3 children in tow. It is oh so very stressful. I have to take 2 nerve pills just for this adventure.

Ok Peeps I'm out

No comments:

Post a Comment