Sunday, May 11, 2014

What I want for Mother's Day

     I have NEVER had a good Mother's Day. It's just a crappy day for me. It just reminds me that my Mom isn't here to celebrate with. And makes me miss her so much more. I know what I want but no one seems to get my subtle hints. So I'm making my list for next year in hopes that the Children and the husband will get the point.

1: I want to sleep uninterrupted for however long I wish. I don't give a fuck if I have been in bed for 12 hours. Leave me alone!

2: I want a day where I don't hear Mom every 5 seconds. In face I don't want to hear it at all. If you want me, just call me George or some shit like that.

3: Booze is always an acceptable gift

4: I know I bitch about how useless they are, but maybe I would like flowers

5: I don't want to worry about cooking or cleaning ALL Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment