Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Feels

     So over the past few days my mood has been all over the place. I have spent more time in the hospital with Miss M than I ever wanted to. This week I have been from worry to ecstatic happiness to feeling stabby to mournful lows. Worry for M with fear that she would have emergency surgery, which faded to relief to find out it was just enlarged lymph nodes around her intestines. I felt extremely stabby when the sperm donor decided to come to the hospital. Yep you read that right. The POS that can't be bothered with volleyball or softball and hasn't seen his children since March showed up. And decided to act like he knows every damn thing. I do believe if we hadn't been at a hospital that would revive him, I would have cut him!

     Yesterday (Thursday) was a roller coaster ride of feelings. I've been following the Alexis Murphy case since the beginning. I was over the moon to hear that Randy Taylor was found guilty of all counts and was sentenced to TWO life terms. Personally I think he deserves death, but I'll take what I can get.From that wonderful high, I got throat punched and brought to an earth shattering low. My wonderful friend Angela. I love this lady so very much. 1 1/2 years ago her son died tragically. She buried her Husband Craig Tuesday after a 5 year battle with colon cancer (CANCER SUCKS) , She was left with her 2 SMI daughters. Yesterday her oldest daughter passed away (Not going into any details). My heart is broken for this wonderful lady. She has endured so much loss in less than 2 years. I hate that she is going through this. And nothing I can say will make anything better.

No comments:

Post a Comment