Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Can I get a Mulligan?

     Today is one of those days where I really need a do over. The whole day started bad. The alarm went off and scared me out of my wonderful dream of Danila K, as in it scared me so bad I jumped and in the process fell out of the bed and hit my head on the night stand. From there the day has just gotten worse and worse. I walk in the bathroom and slip in water (why must my children play in the bathroom) and bust my ass. Walking back to the kids rooms to wake them up for school I stubbed my toe on the coffee table and then walk into the fucking wall. I mean REALLY WALL?!?! Why is it even there?  Get thing 2 off to school and come back to make breakfast for things 1 and 3, and I burn myself and spill a whole gallon of milk in the floor. I had a Dr appointment. Of course I was running late. And I missed it and they wouldn't fit me in. And to top it all off, I got a speeding ticket. I haven't been pulled over in 6 fucking years. One would think I would just get a warning. Nope that cock sucker gave me a ticket and told me to control my child. WTF?!?! Miss V had to go potty and was telling me that. WTF am I suppose to do, duck tape her mouth shut? So yeah I really need to start today over. It is 3:01pm, it can only get better from here... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment