Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Shades of Grey

So a Dear friend of mine sent me the PDF versions of all 3 Shades of Grey Books. Needless to say.... I read all 3 books in 4 days. I just couldn't stop reading them.

For those of you that haven't read them.... DO IT NOW!!! I can email you all 3 books, just send me your email. Anyway, let me tell ya, these books are hot, hot, HOT!!! I raped the Hubby every night I was reading the books. Now I really want my own red room of pain.

I wonder if the Hubby would let me put one in the basement?

4 comments:

  1. Would you please send them to me? I have been wanting to join in the reading frenzy but just havent gotten around to it. And I need something to do this weekend. mallory315@gmail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!! Sitting on the beach yesterday, I spotted 5 women reading them and then my mom shared that she just started them too. FML...I didn't need to know my mom was reading about riding crops and butt plugs...sitting next to me while I'm reading Hunger Games!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget the red room of pain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to read them
    melwilliams99@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete