Here's Da Rulez:
1. Include this award log either in your acceptance post or somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3. Pass the award onto 10-12 deserving bloggers.
4. Add a link on your post to all of the talented winners and comment on their page to let them know they've been deemed amazing.
5. Thank the brilliant soul that recognized your talent and bestowed this wonderful award on you...and of course link back to them as well.
Q&A time( Yikes)
1. What would you most like to change about yourself?
Hmmm, that is a good question. My weight for one, and my clumsiness, You have no idea how tiresome it is always running into walls and falling up stairs.
2. What is your theme song?
Really depends on the mood I'm in. Hubby thinks it's Buck Cherry's Crazy Bitch. Sometimes I feel that way. But I think It's Eye of the Tiger by Survivor. Yeah I think I'm bad like that.
3. One part of your life ( memory, action, ect.) that you wish you could surgically remove?
Easy!!! August 19, 2008. They day My Parents dies in a car accident :(
4. What generation do you wish you had been a part of?
The Victorian period. Aside from the plague and all that ickyness, they had awesome clothes :)
I can soo see me in this!!!!!
5. What was your favorite childhood toy?
I was a bit of a tomboy, so I have to saw my G.I Joes and my barbies. I used to pretend they were married and living in She-rah's castle.
6. What is your favorite house cleaning chore?
Umm None of them? I like washing clothes, but despise putting them away. Which is why I currently have 8 baskets of clean clothes.
7. Do you twitter?
Not really. I have an account but really, I never use it.
8. Any goals?
Tons of them. My most current one is to not kill my Ex-Husband (even tho I fantasize about it), other than that, pay off debt, get a new car, that's about it.
9. Do you drink Margarita's all the time?
Heck no. I am more of a moonshine or mudslide gal.
10. What is the ugliest car you have ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in?
Ha, my Best Friend had this old ass Subaru station wagon. You could start that MOFO with a screwdriver. My car broke down and I was stuck driving the Hooptie from hell for a month. I was torture!!!
Now to pass this wonderful award on.
1. You know it happens at your house This lady is awesome
2.mrs.monologues Entertainment for hours here
9. My Husband ate all my icecream Lets talk vagazzling lol
All these wonderful people keep me entertained for hours :)