Friday, March 1, 2013

Inspiring Blog Award

Hey, Y'all see that perty pink pic up there with the crown? 
Huh huh huh? Do ya, do ya , do ya?

Yep you guessed right. I got an award.   This is me dancing : p


Yes I do dance like that. Shut up, it's not funny!

I want to thank my wonderful Gal Pal Stacy over at Stacy sews and Schools. I love you Lady! 



All awards have rules. Much like the Grammy's ( which I will never win )
So here is the low down:

1. Display the award image on your blog.
2. Link back to the person that nominated you.
3. State 7 facts about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
and
5. Notify the other bloggers that they have been nominated and link to their post.

^^^^ See? Easy peasy mack and cheesy :)


7 facts about me:

1. I have been telling people that I am 23 for so long, it's sometimes hard for me to remember my real age.  ( obviously this means either 1: I am really 23, or 2: I am so old dementia has finally set in. )

2. I am OCD about the number 7. As in I only get gas at stations with at least 7 pumps. And I count to 7 while driving.

3. I love tattoos. I currently have 6, and have 9 more I want.

4. I am extremely accident prone. I walk into the wall, fall over the baby gate and up the stairs at least once on a daily basis. 

5. I have broken the same ankle 7 times in the past 5 years.

6. I LOVE MIDGETS <<<<< yes you read that right. I am obsessed with them. 

7. I am not shopper friendly. Grocery shopping is a challenge for me. I am truly lucky my smart assed mouth hasn't gotten me arrested at Wal-Mart....... or that I haven't actually smashed someones head in with a can of creamed corn.



Now to pass this award on to 15 more:.......

1. Deezy does it
2. ykihayht
3. Under the Sun
4. cup of tea and a blog
5. my daily jenism
6. The polished Mommy
7. non-stop Mom


Well darn. there's that number 7 again. I can't think of anyone else. Soo I am deviating from the rules ( I'm a rebel like that ) 











No comments:

Post a Comment