Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Things my children should know

My oldest is 9. Will be 10 in august.

I  am ALWAYS hearing how her life is going to be when she is older. I can't exactly shatter her dreams right now, so I will put it all here for her to read when she is older.

1. You are NEVER going to marry Justin Bieber ( mainly because by the time you are old enough to date, he will either A: transition to being female, or B: be bald , fat, broke, and hideous ), or Niall Horan from One direction ( because he is a cutie, and some other chick, or dude will have laid claim to him )



2. You will NEVER be smarter than Mommy! I have been there, done that, and went back and did it again, in fact I invented it!

3. No matter how much you deny it, you are just like me! You have my attitude and style!

4. Your life will NOT be perfect. No one's life is, so I think it is a safe estimate that neither will you.

5. You do NOT know everything, and the sooner you know this the better things will be.



Now for things I do know and support. I know that you will succeed in everything that you put your mind to. You are beautiful inside as well as out. And I know one day that you be an awesome Mom , you did after all learn from me. you will make mistakes, and I will be here to help you pick up the pieces. And above all else I will love you forever and always no matter what!




























No comments:

Post a Comment