Monday, September 16, 2013

It's the most wonderful time of the year

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I love Fall! This is the best time of the year for me. I love love love.... did I mention love it?

I love living in Virginia this time of the year. We only live 10 minutes from the park way and have beautiful views of the changing leaves out our back door.

Not to hot, not to cold, this makes for a happy Mommy!!!

I love that hunting season is a month away, I have been dying for a wild turkey ( not the drink, however that would never be turned down ), and some delectable deer tenderloin. The Middle Little is practicing with her bow with hopes of hunting with the Hubs this season. I'm so proud of her <3 p="">



                                            ^^^^^^^ See that? Yep, when the ZA happens she will be able to stand her own with Daryl Dixon!!!


This is the time of year where I take a break from constant TTC and spend more time doing me and things we enjoy as a family. As a whole I am a whole lot less stressed.

It's time for pumpkin patches, hay rides, candy, costumes, haunted houses, candy, trick or treating, ... did I mention candy?

This is when I obsess over Zombie babies, and other cute decorations that I would leave out year round.

Speaking of costumes, we have been scouring the interwebs for the perfect costumes for the littles. The oldest wants to be a Military Babe. The Middle Little wants to be well hell I don't really know what she wants to be, she likes everything. and my Little Little is going to be a Zombie .... unless I find something frighteningly cute.

We go through out horror flick faze.

Yep this is the most wonderful time of the year!!!


























No comments:

Post a Comment