Monday, July 1, 2013

Note to self

Yeah, that about sums it up.

There are days where I feel like an 80 year old Dementia patient. I completely forget what I am doing while I am doing it!

This little rant you're reading right now is because I had a severe memory lapse last night , that went unchecked till this morning. I left the oven on all night!!!

I think I need those little post it notes to remind me of things to do. You know like they do for alzheimer patients.

A little sign above the sink " Shut off water", over the stove " Make sure oven and all burners are off", " Lock the door", I will be overtaken by little fluorescent notes.

I will have no more space on my walls for family pictures. Which is fine, because at the rate I'm going, I won't even remember who these people are.

Of course it could be fun, I could leave notes like this for my Dear Hubby....




No comments:

Post a Comment