Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Baby steps


       Yesterday I had a HUGE interview. If hired Y'all would know the new Office Manager/ Optometrist Assistant for Dr's Newman, Blackstock and Associates Optometry.

     I have though long and hard about going back to work. And I think I'm ready to give it a go. I really do miss working, and adult conversations. Not to mention company paid health care, and a constant paycheck.

     Now the hard part. If hired, what do I do with my kids? The baby has never stayed with anyone but us before. And Mack and Bree have only ever been watched by family.


How would someone handle and love my children like I do?


How do I avoid hiring psycho Nanny? What questions do I need to ask? Do I need to do drug testing and background checks?


Would they know what to do in case of an emergency? Will they still watch the kids if they are sick, so neither the Hubs or I have to miss work?

I NEED HELP!!!

On the bright side, Mack brought home her middle of term report today. ALL A's Baby!!! I am so proud and honsetly have no idea where She got her smarts from...........

No comments:

Post a Comment