Friday, January 10, 2014

Holy Balls!!

I know I know, I haven't wrote anything in a hot minute. Well my dearies that is going to change. I have a metric fuckton of things to write about now. So much is going on, I just have to figure out where to start. And I'm gonna do things different this year. I'm going to start putting recipes up.. only the good stuff. The things I make and the kids hate, yeah not gonna put that shit up. Also we have quite a few pageants coming up and I'm going to blog about them as well. I need to do a write up for the last one we did in November. And there is a very personal issue I'm going to write about. And sooo many other things. So starting Monday, I will be back at it. I promise that I will have at least one decent things for Y'all to read about... and roll your eyes at a week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment