Monday, October 21, 2013

You wanna spork in the eye?

This is a public service announcement to all Husbands:

This whole post came to mind last night in bed when the Hubby was brave enough to ask when the last time I shaved my legs was.

First thought that came to my head was to cut him.

I'm here all day with the kids. I have a shit ton of errands to run. a house to clean, meals to prepare, and homework to oversee.

There are only so many hours in the day. Lets face it guys. We already have you! that and it's starting to get cold outside, and honestly no one will be able to see our legs. So if I want to save time and NOT shave my legs, be smart and don't say anything about it. Be happy that I am still trimming other areas. That and lets face it.... I don't even know when I last shaved.

No comments:

Post a Comment