Monday, June 16, 2014

I Volunteer - MCM

Of course I am still on my Dani kick. I mean what is there to not love about him? I recently learned that not only does he love kids... but he wants a baby. So being the wonderful person I am, I volunteer!!!



                                                                                                                                                                   
I mean seriously! I have a list of reasons he should choose me to be the Mother of his Russian spawn  babies. Of course I insist that we do this the old fashioned way. And with my current fertility issues we might have to do the deed 24/7 for what could be years. But that is a sacrifice that I am willing to make.


I mean it. Look at that face!!! It's going to be hard work, but I will do what is needed for the good of the world.

Here is my wonderful list as to why he should procreate with me!!!

  • I have YEARS of Mommy experience 
  • I loved being pregnant
  • I am actually less bitchy while pregnant (so not only would he be getting the baby that he wants, but would be bettering the world by making one bitchy woman less bitchy)
  • I make super cute kids (well little girls, but I'm sure a boy would be cute too)
  • Together we would make an awful perty baby!!!

                               ^^^^^ See I research before the deed to make sure. 


And that my Lovelies is why I should be chosen to have Danila's babies!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment