Sunday, February 3, 2013

I know that I am failing miserably at my New Year's resolution to keep up with this blog and write more. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that I have soo much I want to write about going through my head that I don't know where to start.

There is a lot going on.

I went to yet another Swinger Party with the Bestest. And it wasn't as bad as it was last time. I think it's because I knew what to expect.

I'm getting a memorial tattoo for Paige next Saturday on my wrist. It's going to be a butterfly with her name in twined into it. This is going to be my year of the tattoo. I have about 6 or 7 more that I want and I intend to get them all this year! I also have a few more piercings that I want to get.

Bree is on a downward spiral. Honestly she scares me. She has been getting increasingly violent toward Mack and Tori. Her doc thinks she is just expressing feelings that she can't put words to. I call B.S on that. We also believe that she is dyslexic. I was reading with her, she sounds the words out properly, but it's all backwards.

Well that's about it for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment