Wednesday, December 12, 2012

9 days left :O

Okay, we have 9 days left. Plenty of time to get  ready for Z-Day.

Once again my plan for the day was to clean, but I got so involved with watching Caliou ( don't judge me, I like to criticize his parents, and yell at him for being so damn winy ) with Tori, I figured I can live with a messy house. AND when the ZA happens it will be more like an obstacle course for the Zombies than manage to enter my home. So it may end up saving our lives instead....

So today's list item will be:

SLEEP, yeah I know it sounds simple. But I want to sleep as much as possible before I enter the eternal dirt nap, just to reanimate and eat my loved one's brains.

Ya know , I just noticed that this really isn't much of a bucket list. It's more of an Apocalypse game plan. I don't really have anything I want to do before I die. I'm pretty simple like that. I have no desire to jump off a bridge or go sky diving. I know how my luck works.

Ohhh, and I need to figure out how to get all my men folk captured. It should be pretty easy. All I got to do is explain that the ZA is going to happen and that Z-Day is fast approaching and that if they want to live they must come with me and reproduce. The world is in our hands. And WE CAN DO IT!!! ( over and over, and over).

I also remembered a very important man that I must get for Team Z , are you ready for this? He is a VERY important person and have a ton of experience in taking down zombies.

Norman Reedus ( aka Daryl from the Walking Dead )

Yep we have to have him. He is a bad mofo, and he looks all swoonyfied ( new word?) when he is feeding a newborn baby!!! So he has many great talents!

Also now may be a good time to start gathering up weapons.
It doesn't have to be a bad ass gun. Gun shots attract walkers, and I'm the type of girl that could only take down one at a time.

A crossbow would be an excellent choice. Or a regular bow. But also plain ole tools that you will find in Hubby's tool box and garage would work fine. A screw driver to the eye works fantastically  A shovel, an ax, hell stock up on big pointy sticks. Just remember when the ZA happens, GO FOR THE HEAD!!! Any other body part on a zombie is a waste of time and a waste of your valuable energy.

We may want to start stocking up on canned foods about now. Doing this now we are way ahead of the crowd that doesn't know that Z-Day is fast approaching.

OKay?, What are you waiting for? Get you ass away from the computer and start gathering everything we need!!! I will be working on our men!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment