Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Who ME?!?!?!

Okay, okay, I admit it. I am a Fan girl. I am a Twihard and my year long wait since the last installation has been the longest of my life. There I said it. I am impatiently waiting for Breaking Dawn part 2 to come to my theater tomorrow night. I bought my ticket weeks ago, and don't mind at all that I am going to see it alone. I get the heart palpitations just thinking about it. I have been on official countdown for the better part of a month, and I'm finally in the home stretch. YAY ME!!!

Okay, other than that breaking news, I have truly been a suck ass blogger, and for that I apologize.  I promise to do better for now on. I have been in a bit of a dry spell and my life has been pretty uneventful. And I wasn't feeling very creative.

In the past week I have been trying to teach myself to crochet.... and I suck ass at it!!!

I have had world war 3 with the eldest Darlings school, a war that I claimed VICTORY in mind you!

I went to my baby cousins baby shower,which just added fuel to the fire of my baby fever.

And we had family pictures done this past Sunday. And without further ado here are our top pics of Fall 2012:

                                                    I just LOVE her face in this one!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                        Awe look, we do love each other :)







                                        I call this one, " YOU WILL LOVE YOUR SISTER!"











I think we have a pretty cute family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment